Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Friends in High Places

So, I was chatting with my friend from high school, Daniel Radosh, on Facebook and I mentioned our own Man in the Orange Hat in the context of Cooch's bigotry.

And apparently he talked about it at work, because the next thing that happened was:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Gaywatch - Virginia Edition
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Reform


Did I mention that my friend is a writer for The Daily Show?

3 comments:

  1. Good Daily Show clip! And good for your role in getting this issue out to more people, dear Doorbell Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eugene, for being a nimrod on national TV and having the whole country laugh at Loudoun County.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the entire clip from that Channel 4 newscast is worth a watch, too; we have it at
    http://www.equalityloudoun.org/?p=851

    Sometimes, these things just write themselves.

    ReplyDelete

If you wish to comment, please go to doorbellqueen.com.