Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Sideshow Bob": Heard 'round the world

An Australian blogger posted about him.

He's made it onto Olbermann!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



And Maddow!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



As Vivian Paige says, "Just in case you think the News Leader made a mistake in the quote, listen yourself" There's audio on her post.

Marshall has tried to walk back his statement, but I think that he may now have lost quite a bit of the support he had gained through backing the Autism insurance bill.

Here's a link to his press release apologizing for "any misimpression" his "poorly chosen words may have created". As others, notably Liss and the great crowd at Shakesville have said before, that's not an apology. An apology is "I'm sorry I said that. I shouldn't have and I was wrong." Instead, he gives us his regret that we understood very well what he clearly said in a prepared statement at a press conference he called.

Our old house is right outside Marshall's district. Marshall has several thousand constituents here in Loudoun County. I really, really hope that in 2011, Delegate Bob Marshall finds himself out of a job. Southern Walk, Brambleton, South Riding...get working on that, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to comment, please go to doorbellqueen.com.